Published on 28.11.2020
JustSafeStreams revenue the privacy of its site visitors, their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data, and others. Of course, we have developed and implemented a policy of total transparency in our contracts with our clients regarding the processing of personal data, their targets, and possibilities to best exercise your legal rights.
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") JustSafeStreams.
2. Side responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Mediastate, established at Fujairah POX. 4422 the United Arab Emirates
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political, or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
1. The content of the site is purely informational in nature and is an information resource for which fees may be paid, included with the conditions of anonymity of all parties. For violation of someone's rights, we have the right to disclose the necessary information to the authorities if all the rules and procedural rules for the protection of rights in accordance with international standards are observed
2. All brands, images, sounds, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, and all the applications that can be used to manage this website and more, in general, all the components used on this site, are guarded by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use, or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any violation, cannot be deliberate as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party
Article 4 - Management of the website
1. For the purpose of proper management of the website the controller may at any time without announcement:
• suspend, frozen reduce or weaken the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
• delete all information that may violate the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet decorum
• make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not responsible for any monetary losses, difficulties, failure, disturbances, complexity, or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) unavailability of the site or of any of its performance.
2. You, yourself, are accountable for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Moreover, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
3. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
• because of the use of the site or services accessible via the Internet
4. The controller is not responsible for any damages that incur to third parties and you or you or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
5. if the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, it has the right to (re)demand from you all subsequent damages that you undertake to compensate by becoming a user of the site
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by the controller.
2. Personal data means any information relevant to an authenticated or recognizable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be authenticated, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that is collected on the website is used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (promotional) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register on the panel
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within 6 months of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests this period may be extended to 12 months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. . If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise You may receive commercial offers from the collector
2. Your personal data can be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you meeting any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our site, you are to strict refrain from collection, any unauthorized use, or any other act that constitutes an encroachment of the privacy of the data subject or subjects in question. The collector is not responsible for these circumstances or occasions.
Article 10 - Data retention
1. the collected data is used and stored for a period of time, without contradicting the laws of the country of residence.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
•No other cookies
3. You agree with the fact that we can use
• all types of cookies on our website.
5. For more information about using, managing, and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link:
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
1. You cannot derive any rights from the that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by the United Arab Emirates law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information, or information about the website itself, please contact: Just Safe Streams support, email@example.com